Communication: Break it Down for us A.I.

I've been thinking a lot lately about communication ... and not reading any books.  But having some conversations.  Isn't it strange?  Strange and beautiful.  This rally.  Do you turn on auto-fill when you speak?  Cuz I keep saying "I have to go" and the machine (our machine) says "to the store today."  I want more than that.  No, less.  The commodities that they sell, the commodities replace the camaraderie.  Wouldn't you like to go to the store and meet your soulmate?  for a price.  A good price.  at a discount you might get a group of friends for hacky sack in the backroom of the electronics section.

Communication.  It feels so powerful sometime, but when it overpowers me, I turn back on auto-fill.  And I do one of those autofill custom refrigerator magnet poetry sessions - you know the ones?  It looks like this:

Hi.  How are you?  Okay thanks for sharing your love with me and your brother and my family thanks buddy thanks again for the update on my way back to north end.  okay okay I'll wait till you come to the house and then we can park in the garage door and I'll send you the address of what you need to get it done before we leave.

That's mostly what I was thinking anyways.  After all, I'm half robot, aren't you?  
    Let's try again though, but this time 50% more random chaos:

Chaos and the sun and moon moon is beautiful and moon and earth sun moon will be moon moon earth earth moon earth sun earth earth sun sun moon moon sun moon and moon earth earth sun moon.

oooohhhh.... spacious.

Third time's the charm: 
What's your name and your name on it for me to be there at all your time with the family members to your family members you are always here and your family is always good 😊 your family will be here for your help and love your family love and you and your life and family love and miss all the time you.

Okay okay okay.  I get the picture Siri.  You're actually totally right.  What I want to say in complete sentences and comfortable, familiar grammar is this:

Thank you.  Thank you to everyone who is in my life.  Thank you for following me and supporting and sharing - and especially thanks for being inspiring, fun, and being totally yourself.  I love who I am, "myself" ... but lately I realize that I am much more myself when I welcome in the occasional influence of friends and family and maybe even robots.

It's so good to yield to the mysticism of love and by the way Dog is my copilot.

Thanks for reading.  I'll have the best ever "39" when we find new ways to connect and be ourselves and be ourselves and reconnect.

Let's do this!
- Aaron

Comments

Popular Posts