Patiently Sequential if Painfully Owned Noises and Novelties

Dear Facebook:

I gotta learn how to do more by doing less.  In other words, I have to learn how to speed up by slowing down.  In yet other words, I have to figure out how to only do the thing that I'm doing, and one thing at a time, and in the right order, too!

I hope I didn't overcomplicate and entangle this... even though that's kinda "my style" ... it's just that I'm tired of spending time disentangling things instead of using them for what they're good for.  Serving a greater purpose.  Even if greater just means "the little things that happen ... when you do the little things that (in theory) make up all of the other big things." 

I have to start with the little things, ya know.  You have to crawl before you can walk.  (Even if you become a world champion crawler in the meantime) ... You learn to spell before you learn to communicate.  Kinda.  Although there's never been a scholastic vocabulary for universally understood (and sometimes completely personal and unique) emotional noises and interjections.  Here lemme demonstrate, as a sidebar:

Mmmmm!  MmHmmmm.  Grrrrr.  AHHHHHH!!  Ugh.  ArRrRrRrrGgGgghhhhh!!!!  ...Pfffff.  Eep?!  Blech.  

Ummagumma.  Oobiedoobie.  This stuff tickles my anterior lobes.  But frankly, sometimes it gives me the hibbity jibbities.

On aNotha-notha still unrelated note:
Here is a more specific homework assignment for you and me both.  It's for when we're texting.  It's this:  learn how to press the upper left "wurd" button when a word comes up and your keyboard tries to tell you "that's not a word!"  We need to be able to tell this nosey computer (who can actually be weirdly helpful sometimes) when we come up with rlly good unique stuff.

(As with my previous demonstration the onamata-exclamations, a lot of this so-called unique stuff is actually pretty universal?  It's just not in any of our dictionaries.  At least not yet.  Perhaps because of custom-spelling disagreements.  And by disagreements, I rlly mean: possibilties.)

WhoooooOOpadieDooooo... !!! 

Appagalapagos and Gobble dat Wobbledigook.



This message will self-destruct by virtue of it being buried under the sands of strange memories and non-practices.  In other words, I'm just a little bit embarrassed by emotions and shared individuality existing at all.  Help me?

Anyways.  One thing at a time, is all.

Extrapersonally, this publically tolerated strangely excessively-expressive so-called introvert named Aaron.  (pron: Ehh-Rawn)

Comments

Popular Posts